Sunday, October 12, 2008

NFL Week 6 So depressing...

Week 6 was a very sad one, for me anyway. My Broncos, and my NFC team the Cowboys both lost! The teams are now 4-2 and both lost the same weeks. I am short on time, and have lot's of school so this week I sorry to say I'm not sure if any more post will be coming. So enjoy this one.

Big changes are coming to denverbroncosnewsbyjon so be sure to check often, probably by next week the "NEW SITE" will be here. So anyway here is the week 6 review:
CHI-ATL:
In the wild Bears and Falcons game Jason Elam had yet another game winning kick. He was 4-5 on the day and made the one that counted: a kick that won the game for the Falcons 22-20. Sorry I won't be able to put up many pics...

HOU-MIA
Another very wild exciting week 6 game was the Texans and Dolphins game. I wish I could give details. The final score was 29-28 Tex.

IND-BAL
The Colts spanked the Ravens 31-3

MIN-DET
The Vikings barly beat the Lions 12-10 only on account of the Lions QB stepping out of the end zone for a safety! LOL

OAK-NOR
The Saints killed the Raiders 34-3

NYJ-CIN
The Jets like everybody beat the Bengals 26-14

TB-CAR
Tampa beat the Panthers 27-3!
STL-WAS
The Rams won their first game beating the Skins 19-17

JAC-DEN
Three turnovers killed us, and we lost 24-17 (later in the week I'll post more on the game)
ARI-DAL
The Cards beat the Cowboys in OT on a blocked punt picked up for a TD-the score was 30-24

PHI-SF
The Eagles beat up the Niners 40-26

GB-SEA
The Packers won against the Seahawks 27-17

NE-SD (halftime)
Chargers are leading the Pats 17-3

One of Denver turn-overs- Jay Cutler fumbles (photo-getty)

The Dallas bench durning the loss (photo ap)

Broncos RB Michael Pittman who had 109 rushing yards in the game (photo getty)

No comments: