Friday, October 31, 2008

NFL Draft 2009


With the '09 draft already being talked about, I figured I better do some coverage. This year I think a high draft pick that'll do well will be: Chase Daniel, in the past two years as a starter, Chase piled up 70 total TD's, about 9,000 total yards, against 20 INTs.

The Broncos hit it big this last draft, Eddie Royal from VT was one of our best draft picks maybe since D.J. Williams, Ryan Clady was also a great pick, well when I think about it are whole draft was awesome.(Photo above by Dale Zanine US PRESSWIRE)
While were talking about the draft, I mine as well tell you about Broncomadness draft page. Broncomadness.com is the best site for news on the draft, you can see the sites Mock Draft Here, and it's FANTASTIC Player Profiles Here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could say Chase Daniels would be a high pick as a Mizzou fan. But the truth is he is not built to be one. While he is amazing he is too small. It may sound like not too bad of a thing. But imagine Dewayne Robertson running up at him jumping to bat down his pass. He won't get it over his head. Also, it institutes injury concerns. That will drop him unfairly low. Expect him to go in about the 4th to the 5th round. If Stafford or Bradford does not apply possibly the 3rd round.