Friday, November 28, 2008

Madden

For years NFL players have been cursed by John Madden, and been named the Madden Cover for sed year. Vick - Jail, Young - Benched, and now Brett, will he loose the Super Bowl? Get hurt? Loose the playoffs? My good bud is here, and he's gonna give you his thoughts on Madden, and when he's done you'll probably think he's some crack pot who don't know anything about football - but he's not...

Yo Gabe here, the first time I played Madden was at a friend's house [I] didn't understand it and was not into football much. But as I hung out with him more I learned more about football. I was able to understand madden alot better. So since then I've played Madden. Madden is all cool and everything but it also has some let downs. When you do a play half of the team is still stand'n around. Still understandable EA is not Advanced enough to be able to make the whole field come to life and they have to keep the price down for people that can't afford them anyway! Right. In Madden you can't do laterals, plus, John Madden is the announcer which really to say the least stinks. Another thing the ratings on the Maddens are not the most accurate things in the world! That's not all but who wants to sit here listen'n to me whine, on to some stuff I like about madden. The truck stick (Hit stick) are nice especially when you are hav'n a bad day on Madden, its like your little cheat stick ;) NFL superstar is pretty cool but I think that they could do a lot better don't take me wrong they did a good job I just think they could do a lot better then they are, make it worth the money you spend on it (overall: ok). One of the questions I get is why I think Madden is the best game out there (Well, Call Of Duty is pretty good). I tell 'em Dude its a football game. Ya know Madden really is the best game, we all complain about it - but we all love it. If you don't got one, go get one! NOW!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Madden but first of all your friend does have a point. Madden needs laterals! You can have them in NCAA 08! so why not Madden. I think that Brett Favre has already been cursed. It's being traded to the Jets and having the entire media turned against him.

Jon Heath said...

Yeah, for real haha he is cursed.
It really does need laterals.

Thanks for the comment Garrett...