Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hall Knows That he is Fortunate to get out of Oakland

After giving the free agent $70 Million, the Oakland Raiders have realised Hall. DeAngelo said that being unemployed is a "a better scenario" than playing for the Raiders. He went further in saying:

"This is a blessing, I have learned it's not all about
the money. I've learned now it's more about the team. Ain't all money good money. I took the bait. I went for the money and I didn't research the situation. But I don't think I would trade this for the world. Just to meet Al Davis, to get to pick his brain, to know the kind of person he is and the impression he had on football is good for me to say that I know him.When I came here, I knew they needed those things then, I knew I wasn't the answer, but when they shove $70 million in your face, you get hypnotized."
Hall could turn around his career, if he finds a team that works with the players. The Raiders are also considering cut'n way over paid free-agnet signed WR Javon Walker, though those are just rumors, it would not surprise me.

No comments: