Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some quick updates....

The Broncos have brought up from their practice squad tailback Cory Boyd. I don't know much about Boyd, except I heard he got in trouble in collage, but he seems like a nice guy. I expect Tatum will share carries with him. Don't know what to expect from him, I don't think he'll last, probably just a roster holder - but with Shanny you never know, I thought Peyton Hillis would not even win the FB job. (Cory seen to the right at Carolina where he played collage ball).

Here's a video highlight from his school days:


In other news, the Broncos today have signed somebody I never thought I'd seen again in the Orange and Blue: Jeb Putzier! Yeah THE Jeb Putzier, I don't see why we signed him, we have no need at tight end, does any Bronco fan not love Tony? Of course their are a few people that don't like Daniel, but that's only because he drops balls, we need him for blocking, he's gotta be the best blocking TE we've had in a long time. Plus Graham has 4 touchdown catches you can't fuss about that for a blocking end! Scheffler has 11 TD's since we got him in 2006. So I don't really get why we signed him.

But I do like him, we now have Jeb and Tatum, just watch, next week Jake Plummer, and Al Wilson will come out of retirement, and the four of 'em will lead us to another AFC Championship game.
(Tatum Bell and Jeb Putzier seen below back in the day).

No comments: