Friday, December 19, 2008

Hawaii

Like I said before, more on the game, Pro Bowl and everything else is coming. Here's my thoughts on the Pro Bowl:

Of course y'all know Jay Culter and Marsh are going to the Pro Bowl. Every body's having a fit about Ryan Clady not making it. It because of the dumb fan voting, though we all like to vote, I think the Pro Bowl would be best without fan voting. Just let the Coaches, GM's [and maybe the players too] do all the voting for the Pro Bowl.

I wanted Jay, Champ, and Ryan to make it, I did not even think about Brandon. I'm actually surprised he made it. Bailey did not really have the best year, but injury has alot to do with that. And Jay really deserved to go. The thing I most happy about is PHILLIS did not make it!! I so glad we won't be seeing Philip Rivers in the Pro Bowl. Though I better not jinx us, a AFC QB could get hurt...

But anyway, Hawaii is not the place we wanna get - Tampa is, we really need a win this week.

No comments: