Monday, August 2, 2010

Bronco Camp Coverage starting tomorrow!

This morning I jumped on a plane, and found myself in Denver, Colorado about seven hours later. I haven't had a problem with the altitude yet, but expect I may be gasping for air when I see Tim Tebow tomorrow.

Finally, Training Camp is here!

I'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning to get to the Broncos 8:45 am practice, and will have a review of the practice session on the blog as quickly after practice as I can type it.

Till then, here is a quick review of what I've missed over the past two practices:
  • WR Brandon Lloyd has jumped up to the #3 WR spot, while fellow receiver Matt Willis has impressed everyone.
  • Till the other running backs return, Lance Ball looks to push Kolby Smith for the third (rather, currently the 1st) running back position on the depth chart.

No comments: