Thursday, July 29, 2010

Around the web: Tebow signs



Forgive me, my brother is getting married this weekend and I've put blogging in the back seat. I completely missed the Tebow signing, even though I expected it. We'll be in full swing again next week, I'm flying to Denver to cover the Broncos training camp on Tuesday!
  • Tebow's deal is worth $33 million with $8.7 million guaranteed. Original speculation around these parts was $12 million total, which is close to the actual $11.25 million that Tebow will receive if he does not hit any of the escalators in his contract. His contract is worth $33 million if he hits all of those escalators.
The signing leaves wide reciever Demaryius Thomas as the only unsigned Bronco. Thomas is expected to be signed by Friday, and no later than Sunday - the teams first full team practice of Training Camp.

No comments: