Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Madden09

I am a HUGE Madden fan, when I was like ten my older brother went shopping with my mom and when he got back he had a computer game with him, called Madden NFL 2003. That was what got me started with not just Madden's but also football period. My family had lived in Denver in the '90's so that's where I got into all the Bronco stuff.

Well anyway the main reason I am talking about Madden is the "curse" and our low ratings on '09. Our linebacker's are crazy, we are WAAAAY better than that! And no wonder the Packers don't wont Brett Favre, he's been cursed! They will be lucky if the Bucks or Jets take him. John (Madden) thought he was smart and put a retired player on his game to "stop" the curse, but it sure didn't work. Madden, you didn't do so good this year, I love how Eli Manning shot way up from his 85 rating, he did not get all that much better just cause he won one game. Niko is gonna show how totally wrong you are about his ratings!

I can't wait to play it. :)

No comments: