Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brett back and a Jet, we'll play him again...


Hey as you know Favre was traded to the Jets, and right after he was the first thing I thought was "stink!" It just happens that on Sunday November 30th at the Giants Stadium 1p.m. EST on CBS* the Denver Broncos will play the New York Jets. And Brett Favre. I have bad memories of last year's game in Denver when on the second play of over-time Brett tossed a 80yrd. pass over the head of Donald Andre Bly's head. The Jets had a great offseason, picking up Alan Faneca, Brett, and Tony Richardson among others. The Broncos I think had an even better one, as you know. Some negitive things were Elam going to Atlanta, and Lynch leaving as well. But anyway, back to the point when I first saw our '08 season schedule the Jets game was one that I just glanced over, now it is one that I'll be waiting for all fall. I am sure that this game will be big for Dre' Bly, and the rest of our DB's.

No comments: