Monday, November 16, 2009

The Morning After

Monday is already (in my mind) the worst day of the week. It is the start of having to start up a whole new week, school starts up again, and you have to get up in the morning after a lazy weekend. If your team happens to go into the week after a loss, Mondays are even worse. This Monday morning I feel like I did after the Broncos last game in 2008. What could be worse than starting 6-0, then going 0-3. The Broncos face the Chargers next week, and the winner of the game will be in the lead for the AFC West race. The Chargers have won 4 straight, the Broncos have lost 3. Sound familiar? To make things worse, LaDainian Tomlinson is on fire, Klye Orton has a sprained ankle, and our run defense is awful. My dog can make me feel a little better, but the Broncos need to beat the Chargers Sunday, or I might die.

No comments: